Seller Discounts! – SAVE Money When Selling!
Buyer Rebates*! – MAKE Money When Buying!
The brokers / agents in our Dayton, Ohio, division and our nationwide DISCOUNT-REALTOR® network are:
- Full-service! – They guide you through the entire process! They discount their commission, not their service!
- Experienced! – To help ensure you get the best combination of service, commission structure, and price for your home!
- Recognized! – From nationally and/or locally recognized real estate brokerages, such as RE/MAX, Keller Williams, Coldwell Banker, Century 21, eXp Realty, HomeSmart, and more!**
- REALTORS®! – Members of the National Association of REALTORS® and your local MLS®!
- Savvy! – Understand the importance of creating collaborative, win-win relationships with their clients!
- The best of both worlds! – Providing full service AND prepared to share their commissions with you!
In 1999, DISCOUNT-REALTOR® pioneered the discount real estate brokerage model. Since then, we have invested significant resources to build a large and robust network of savvy, consumer-focused brokers and agents throughout the U.S.!
DISCOUNT-REALTOR® can save you a great deal of time, since we have done the hard work for you!
Many other discount real estate companies who promote their discount real estate brokers/agents and buyer rebates/incentives:
- Use inexperienced, unknowledgeable agents whose lack of experience and knowledge could negatively impact your transaction and ROI in a variety of ways
- Do NOT offer FULL service – they discount their services in order to discount or rebate* their commission
- Are more interested in getting their sign in your yard for free advertising than in selling your home quickly
- Are flat-fee or very low percentage agents who are not as incentivized to sell your home for top dollar or negotiate the best possible price for your home purchase
- Are high-volume-focused (making money by doing a large number of transactions at super low prices) versus being relationship-focused (earning money by pleasing customers and helping their customers sell quickly and for top dollar)
Bainbridge, Beavercreek, Bellbrook, Bloomingburg, Brookville, Butler County, Butlerville, Camden, Casstown, Catawba, Centerville, Chillicothe, Clark County, Clayton, Clifton, Conover, Cook, Covington, Darke County, Dayton, Eaton, Englewood, Enon, Fairborn, Fairfield, Fairhaven, Fayette County, Fletcher, Frankfort, Franklin, Germantown, Gratis, Greenfield, Greene County, Greenville, Hamilton, Huber Heights, Jamestown, Jasper Mills, Jeffersonville, Kettering, Kings Mills, Lebanon, Lewisburg, Madison Mills, Mason, Miami County, Miamisburg, Middletown, Milledgeville, Millville, Minford, Monroe, Montgomery County, Morrow, Mount Vernon, New Carlisle, New Hope, New Lebanon, New Miami, New Paris, North Hampton, Northridge, Oakwood, Octa, Oregonia, Oxford, Piqua, Pleasant Hill, Portsmouth, Preble County, Selma, South Charleston, South Vienna, Spring Valley, Springboro, Springfield, Tipp City, Tremont City, Trenton, Trotwood, Troy, Union City, Vandalia, Versailles, Warren County, Waynesville, West Alexandria, West Carrollton, West Elkton, West Manchester, West Milton, West Portsmouth, Wheelersburg, Wilberforce, Wright-Patterson AFB, Xenia, Yellow Springs
Sell your home using local, full-service agents / brokers who discount their commissions!
Examples of the listing services our discount real estate brokers / agents can offer you:
- Personalized home showing, preparation, and staging advice
- Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) to help you price your home correctly
- Listing and sales price optimization assistance
- Listings on REALTOR.com, local MLS®, other web sites (such as Zillow, Trulia, Yahoo), etc.**
- Yard signs, listing flyers, and open houses
- Manage your home showings to prospective buyers and provide you valuable feedback
- Contract negotiation and closing assistance
Find and buy a new or existing home using local, full-service agents / brokers, and get a rebate up to 1% of the sales price! (Sometimes more!)
Examples of the buying services our real estate brokers / agents can offer you:
- Assistance with defining your home search criteria
- Referring you to lenders who can provide preapproved financing letters to maximize your negotiating position
- Finding/showing new/existing homes that meet your search criteria
- Competitive Market Analysis (CMA)
- Contract negotiation and closing assistance
Don’t make the mistake of:
- Listing your home with a “cheap REALTOR®” or a “flat fee” agent / broker – who just wants their sign in your yard but isn’t incentivized to SELL your home quickly and for top dollar!
- Buying a home with an agent who wants to keep the entire buyer agent commission for themselves!
- Spending a significant amount of your valuable time contacting many agents on your own – and perhaps still not securing an agent who is as good, proven, and willing to discount/rebate* as well as those in our network!
Use DISCOUNT-REALTOR® – Dayton, and put more money in YOUR pocket!
Contact us today about selling and/or buying a home!
*Terms and conditions apply.
**All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with, endorsement by, or sponsorship by them.