- Buy a Home and Get Up to 1% Back!
- How Much Will We Share?
- Buyer Representation FAQs
- Uses for Your Rebate at Closing
- Compare Our Services
- Before You Buy a Home
- Payment/Pre-Qualification Calculator
- Get Home Listings Via E-Mail
- Search U.S. Homes Online
- How to Get Up to 1% Back at Closing
- Contact Us!
Get Up to 1% Back!
Why use another agent when DISCOUNT-REALTOR® can provide you with the SAME full-service buying services – and also give you a rebate on your purchase?
Let us help put more money in YOUR pocket!
Contact us today!
Put Money in YOUR Pocket with a Rebate* When You Buy a Home!
Our nationwide network of experienced, full-service real estate brokers and agents are interested in creating win-win-based relationships with their clients through offering rebates* to buyers (and discounted commissions to sellers)!
In 1999, DISCOUNT-REALTOR® pioneered the discount real estate brokerage and buyer rebate model. Since then, we have invested significant resources to build a large and robust network of savvy, consumer-focused brokers and agents throughout the U.S.!
DISCOUNT-REALTOR® can save you a great deal of time, since we have done the hard work for you!
The real estate brokers and agents in our nationwide DISCOUNT-REALTOR® network are:
- Full-service! – They guide you through the entire process! They discount their commission, not their service!
- Experienced! – To help ensure you get the best combination of service, commission structure, and price for your home!
- Recognized! – From nationally and/or locally recognized real estate brokerages, such as RE/MAX, Keller Williams, Coldwell Banker, Century 21, eXp Realty, HomeSmart, and more!**
- REALTORS®! – Members of the National Association of REALTORS® and your local MLS®!
- Savvy! – Understand the importance of creating collaborative, win-win relationships with their clients!
- The best of both worlds! – Providing full service AND prepared to share their commissions with you!
Many other real estate companies who promote their buyer rebates:
- Use inexperienced, unknowledgeable agents whose lack of experience and knowledge could negatively impact your transaction and ROI in a variety of ways
- Do NOT offer FULL service – they discount their services in order to rebate a portion of their commission to you
- Are flat-fee agents or very low percentage agents who are not as incentivized to help you negotiate the best possible price for your home purchase
- Are high-volume-focused (making money by doing a large number of transactions at super low prices) versus being relationship-focused (earning money by pleasing customers and helping their customers buy for the best price)
What Buying Services Do DISCOUNT-REALTOR® Agents Offer?
Local agents / brokers within the DISCOUNT-REALTOR® network typically:
- Assist you with locating homes that meet your desired criteria, including:
- Builder’s new construction (without hurting your ability to negotiate the best terms, upgrades, etc.)
- Homes listed for sale by cooperating REALTORS®
- Sometimes, homes that are not even listed for sale!
- Arrange home showings for you
- Accompany you to see potential homes, providing valuable insight
- Give you competitive market information to help you make the best offer
- Assist you with all contract negotiations
- Help you finalize all contractual matters
And, if you use the same agent to buy and sell a home, we can also get you discounted listing fees!
How Can DISCOUNT-REALTOR® Help You Get a Rebate?
Agents within the DISCOUNT-REALTOR® network are agreeable to sharing a portion of their commission with buyers they represent! In most markets, our agents can give you up to 1% of the sales price back at closing! Sometimes even more!
What about New Construction?
Contrary to popular belief, it will NOT hurt your negotiating position to use an agent to represent you in the purchase of a builder’s home.
Many people think they can get a “deal” on the purchase of a builder’s newly-constructed home by not using a real estate agent / broker to represent them.
However, to avoid pricing inconsistencies, reputable builders offer the same prices to everyone – especially REALTOR® agents who bring them lots of buyers. Besides, the real estate commissions builders offer are reserved for licensed agents.
WARNING: If you visit or register with a builder without contacting us first, you may lose your chance to share a portion of an agent’s commission! Click here to find out why.
Does DISCOUNT-REALTOR® Have a Buyer Rebate Broker or Agent Near Me?
Yes, we do!
We have agents in our network throughout the U.S.!
Even if your city is not listed on our Markets We Serve page, we may already have a broker or agent in your city! Or, we can usually quickly acquire one!
Take advantage of our stellar discount real estate services and buyer rebates*!
Don’t hesitate to contact us today!
Testimonials and Reviews from Some DISCOUNT-REALTOR® Satisfied Buyers:
Rebate for New Construction!
Thank you, DISCOUNT-REALTOR®! You connected me with a very knowledgeable and competent real estate broker with decades of experience who also put over $4,000 back in my pocket with the purchase of my new construction home! I intend to share DISCOUNT-REALTOR® with anyone I know who may be buying or selling a home!
Brian, Coatesville, PA
Best Deal in Real Estate!
I just wanted you to know how happy I was with the service I received from both DISCOUNT-REALTOR® and the broker you provided to me. He was very professional and attentive, and we found a house and closed all in only about a month. And, thank you for pairing me with just the right person to do the job representing me as a BUYER, rather than the seller as is the usual case….and, of course, the commission rebate was icing on the cake! Thanks again. I would whole-heartedly recommend your service to any buyer looking for the best deal in real estate.
Mark and Kimberly, Woodstock, VT
DISCOUNT-REALTOR® helped put $3,250 in MY pocket when I used their professional, experienced real estate broker to buy a home! This is such a valuable service, and I would strongly recommend DISCOUNT-REALTOR® to anyone buying a home!
Dan, Bluffton, SC
Excellent Service We Strongly Recommend!
We got a rebate of almost $2,000 when we used an experienced DISCOUNT-REALTOR® real estate broker to purchase our new home! Your broker did a great job for us! DISCOUNT-REALTOR® is an excellent service that we strongly recommend to anyone buying a home!
Paul and Tammy, Raleigh, NC
Continued Win-Win Partnership!
We received a rebate of $2,700 on the purchase of our investment property! Our appreciation to DISCOUNT-REALTOR® for connecting us with a great, experienced, very professional, and very knowledgeable real estate agent who helped us purchase this property and who shared a portion of his commission with us! I’m glad we found him for our last transaction! We intend to continue a win-win partnership with this agent to buy more properties in the future!
S.S., Telford, PA
Found a Rebate Agent Where They’re Hard to Find!
What a valuable and beneficial service! Jacksonville is a place where a rebate agent is hard to find, and DISCOUNT-REALTOR® not only found us a rebate agent, but the agent is very good at what he does. He is a knowledgeable broker with decades of experience who helped us buy a home and shared his commission with us! We got a rebate of nearly $1,800 by using the DISCOUNT-REALTOR® service!
Zhangbo and Yi, Jacksonville, FL
Read more DISCOUNT-REALTOR® reviews from satisfied customers on our Testimonials page!
Why use another agent when DISCOUNT-REALTOR® can provide you with the SAME full-service buying services – and also give you a rebate* on your purchase?
Use DISCOUNT-REALTOR®, and let us help you put more money in YOUR pocket!
For a no-obligation discussion of your buying needs, and to be connected with a nationally and/or locally recognized agent/broker who is a member of the National Association of REALTORS®, who can help put money in YOUR pockets when you BUY homes, just fill out the form below!
*Terms and conditions apply.
**All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with, endorsement by, or sponsorship by them.